SOURCES OF SAVINGS
Using financial oxygen to self-finance our services
Correct control and optimal management of ICT costs offer endless opportunities for savings.
Lean Focus main target is to…
… detect and analyze any possibility of savings from developing the maximum possible tools…
… communicate them, …
… and establish the appropriate processes so that, with very little effort, our clients can materialize them.
Thanks to a small part of the savings generated in a constant way throughout the collaboration the hours and the resources we devote are self-financed.
- Detection and tracking of billing errors
- Location and adequacy of inappropriate and/or unused contracted services
- Self-containment of consumption by users
- Optimally managing payment-for-use services, bills, minutes/data packs, flat rates and penalties
- Implementation of efficient use policies
- Continuous adjustments of consumption to requirements
- Improving existing tariffs, supporting negotiations and conducting public tenders
- Deleting hidden costs and third-party lines
- Ensuring correct allocation of costs
- Eradicating misuse and malpractice
- Planning events and being proactive
- Ensuring market costs through benchmarking and periodic comparisons
- Eliminating internal costs and dedication of low value added hours