Ensuring that what is paid is agreed
Frequent billing errors on the operators part make it necessary to reconcile invoices with tariffs in order to prevent unexpected deviations in the income statement.
More than 100 subroutines allow us to automatically expose hidden irregularities in bills and anticipate new charges.
- To detect and scale billing errors due to misapplied rates, discounts and rappels
- To uncovering improper charges and improperly charged services
- To ensure the correct discharge of services
- To calculate smart grid amounts to be remunerated
- To advance payment and regularisation to be received
Refunds review and follow-up
We analyze and correct the operators’ proposals to ensure their correct refund.
- Retroactive accounting for new contracts
- Exact application of discharge day
In case of not arriving the expected payment, specialized staff of Lean Focus in the area of debt collection and recovery management, performs the necessary actions to ensure that the operator pays the amounts derived from billing errors.
- Review and claim for invoices issued in prior years (1-5 years)
- Dismissed claims to be appealed